Mega Millions results for 01/14/22; Has anyone won the $325 million jackpot?
LANSING, MI – Three players took home $1 million, but there was no winner of the $325 million Mega Millions jackpot for the Friday, January 14 draw.
This means the Tuesday, January 18 draw will be worth $347 million with a cash option of $239.4 million.
Mega Millions numbers for January 14: 5-8-13-22-48
The mega golden ball: 25
The Megafolder: 2
January 14 Mega Millions Winners:
· Although there was no grand prize winner, three players matched the five white balls drawn to win $1 million. These tickets were sold in Minnesota and New Jersey with two winners sold in New Jersey.
· None of these players also played the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, a ticket sold won $20,000 in the draw. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 416,646 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the draw. In Michigan, 18,108 tickets sold won at least $4 in the draw.
Mega Millions draws take place Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered from 1 to 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets are $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball draw will take place on Saturday, January 15 with an estimated jackpot of $48 million and a cash option of $33.3 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Saturday, January 15 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.35 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth approximately $105,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan Lottery news, check out the official Michigan Lottery website, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The latest Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club which won a $1.05 billion jackpot in March. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s a good idea for players to check their tickets immediately because a $1 million winner sold at Hartland in 2019 went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. The money instead went to the State School Aid Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” won over $1 million in Florida by winning the top jackpots in smaller games.