Mega Millions climbs to $328 million for Tuesday, June 28 draw
The Mega Millions will soar to around $328 million for Tuesday night’s draw after no one scooped the jackpot on Friday night, according to the lottery website.
While no ticket matched all six numbers, one sold in Florida matched all five white balls to win $1 million.
The number drawn on Friday June 24 was: 1 – 7 – 11 – 25 – 56 and Megaball 14. The Megaplier was 2x. Friday’s jackpot was $312 million.
The cash option for Tuesday’s draw will be estimated at $186.3 million.
The Mega Millions has not been won since On April 15, when a ticket sold in Tennessee won $20 million – it was the second time in two draws that the jackpot had been won.
Mega Millions draws take place every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states, plus the District of Columbia and the US Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is $335 million for Saturday night’s draw with a cash option of $188 million, according to the Powerball website.
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
The best Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, October 23, 2018: Victory in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, January 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: three winners in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland
- $648 million, December 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, January 5, 2018: won in Florida
John Connolly is a Breaking News Editor for NorthJersey.com. For unlimited access to all the major news happening in North Jersey, subscribe here. To get the latest news straight to your inbox, Subscribe to our newsletter.
E-mail: [email protected]